Tulip Pedestal Round Dining Table, Polished Nickel Base
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A midcentury tulip table inspired the base of our round pedestal table, handcrafted of steel and finished in polished steel. The base is paired with a top in your choice of thick Carrara white marble, Italian black marble or ash wood stained matte white, creating a captivating showcase of luxe materials and enduring style in a minimalist footprint.
- 42" diam. table seats 4.
- 56" diam. table seats 6.
- Tulip-shaped base is crafted of steel with a gleaming polished-nickel finish.
- Top available in your choice of chamfered white Carrara marble, Italian black marble or ash wood stained white.
- Matte top finish accentuates the natural pattern of the marble or wood grain.
- Variations in color and pattern are consistent with the unique beauty of natural materials and make each piece one of a kind.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 42" table: 42" diam; seats 4
- 56" table: 56" diam.; seats 6
- Height 29.5"
- Marble top: 1" thick
- White wood top: 2" thick
- Base: 25.5" diam., 27.5"H
- Clearance under table: 28.5"H
- Weight with marble top: 211 lb. (42" diam.); 251 lb. 8 oz. (56" diam.)
- Weight with wood top: 133 lb. (42" diam.); 167 lb. (56" diam.)
- Weight capacity: 200 lb.
- Top is made of chamfered Carrara white marble, Italian black marble or American ash and select veneers.
- Hand finished to highlight the natural veining of the marble or wood grain.
- Marble tops finished with a marble sealant.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Use (Marble Tops):
- Marble surfaces are naturally porous, and care must be taken to prevent stains, scratches or chips.
- Protect marble tops from liquids high in acids, such as wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce, which can result in stains. Blot any spills and moisture immediately with a dry cloth, and then rinse and wipe dry with another clean, damp cloth.
- Place trays, protective mats, coasters or trivets under glasses, dishes and hot items to prevent ring marks and scratches and to protect the marble.
- Avoid using any chemical-based surface cleaners, abrasive cleaning products, dusting sprays and furniture polish, as they may damage the surface.
- Regularly dust with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove loose surface particles that can scratch the surface.
- For Italian marble surfaces, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide
You May Also Like
White Marble Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping
Black Marble Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping