Tulip Pedestal Oval Dining Table, White Base
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A midcentury tulip table inspired the base of our oval pedestal table. Made of steel with a matte-white finish, the flared base is paired with a top of Carrara white marble, Italian black marble or ash wood stained matte white. The table is a captivating showcase of luxe materials and enduring style in a minimalist footprint.
- 70"L x 46"W x 29.5"H overall.
- Comfortably seats 6 to 8
- Tulip-shaped base is crafted of steel with a durable matte-white powder-coat finish.
- Oval top available in your choice of chamfered white Carrara marble, Italian black marble or ash wood stained white.
- Matte top finish accentuates the natural pattern of the marble or wood grain.
- Variations in color and pattern are consistent with the unique beauty of natural materials and make each piece one of a kind.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 70"L x 46"W x 29.5"H
- Marble top (white Carrara or Italian black marble): 1" thick
- White wood top: 2" thick
- Base: 25.5" diam., 27.5"H
- Clearance under table: 27.5"H
- Weight with marble top: 238 lb.
- Weight with white wood top: 173 lb.
- Weight capacity: 200 lb.
- Top is made of chamfered Carrara white, Italian black marble, or American ash and select wood veneers.
- Hand finished to highlight the natural veining of the marble or wood grain.
- Marble tops are finished with a marble sealant.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Marble surfaces are naturally porous, and care must be taken to prevent stains, scratches or chips.
- Protect marble from liquids high in acids, such as wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce, which can result in stains. Blot any spills and moisture immediately with a dry cloth, and then rinse and wipe dry with another clean, damp cloth.
- For marble and wood tops, place trays, protective mats, coasters or trivets under glasses, dishes and hot items to prevent scratches and ring marks and to protect the marble or wood.
- Protect wood top from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Avoid using any harsh chemical-based surface cleaners, abrasive cleaning products, dusting sprays and furniture polish as they may damage the surface.
- Dust regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove loose surface particles.
- Protect marble tops from liquids high in acids, such as wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce, which can result in stains. Blot any spills and moisture immediately with a dry cloth, and then rinse and wipe dry with another clean, damp cloth.
- Clean and protect marble or wood surfaces with a light application of a quality natural furniture wax.
- For marble surfaces, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tulip White Wood Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping