Tulip Coffee Table, Polished Nickel Base
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A midcentury tulip-shaped base inspired the design of our versatile coffee table. Handcrafted of durable steel finished with polished nickel finish, it's topped with a thick, chamfered black marble or white Italian Carrara marble top. As useful as it is decorative, the 48" diam. surface is perfect for serving drinks and appetizers, showcasing objets d'art or keeping books and magazines in easy reach.
- 48" diam., 16"H.
- Base is handcrafted of steel with a polished nickel finish.
- Top is clad in chamfered black marble or white Italian Carrara marble.
- Semigloss finish accentuates the marble's natural patterns.
- Variations in color and pattern are consistent with the unique beauty of natural marble and make each piece one of a kind.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 48" diam., 16"H.
- Top: 2" thick.
- Base: 23.75" diam., 14"H.
- Clearance under table: 14"H.
- Black Marble Top: 84.5 lb.
- White Marble Top: 80.5 lb.
- Base: 87.3 lb.
- Black marble top is quarried in China.
- White Carrara marble top is quarried in Italy.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Marble Top Use
- Marble surfaces are naturally porous, and care must be taken to prevent stains, scratches or chips.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce, which can result in stains. Blot any spills and moisture immediately with a dry cloth, and then rinse and wipe dry with another clean, damp cloth.
- Place trays, protective mats, coasters or trivets under glasses, dishes and hot items to prevent ring marks and to protect the marble.
- Use protective mats or runners under hard or abrasive objects that may scratch the surface.
Marble Top Care
- Avoid using any chemical-based surface cleaners, abrasive cleaning products, dusting sprays and furniture polish, as they may damage the surface.
- Regularly dust with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove loose surface partcles that can scratch the surface.
- To clean, wipe the surface with soft cloth dampened in warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly with another clean cloth.
- For Italian marble surfaces, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, as they may damage the finish.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Black Marble Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping
White Marble Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping