Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Ironwood D2 885 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus upper rack provide ample cooking surface.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 26" x 53" x 47" high (with hood down); 885-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 20-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 172 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rob7 from Easy BBQ at the ranch. I own a 1300 Timberline and love it. We decided we needed a Traeger at our family ranch. The Ironwood 885 is the perfect size for our whole family. It makes bbq so easy. The old offset smoker is the only family member that may be disappointed!Date published: 2019-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick Carey from Outstanding!! My wife bought me the 650 after I would not shut up about it. I smoked a ribeye and a brisket the first week and both were amazing! I love the app and I can't wait to try out more of the recipes.Date published: 2019-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Oceanside Gary from Best Traeger EVER!! I have Traeger grills for over 10 years and have owned several models in that time. I have to say the Ironwood is by far the best one I have ever had. You can’t go wrong with this.Date published: 2019-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by David v. from Spend the money...you deserve it Get this grill. It is amazing product that has produces the best tasting meats! You will not regret getting this. Granted it is expensive but man it is definitely worth having complete control of temperature and not having to constantly go out and check.Date published: 2019-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by 10Tanker from New company grill I bought this grill for the aerial firefighting company that I work for. Day 1, I was able to smoke 7 full sized pork ribs for 6 hours. The grill was a smash hit with the employees!Date published: 2019-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Tony Fontaine from Nice Upgrade I bought a Pro 22 last year and just upgraded to the Ironwood, and glad I did. Huge cooking space, great Super Smoke feature and I love the WiFire tech. Almost impossible to have a bad meal! Word of warning...it weighs a ton if you are lifting it onto a deck.Date published: 2019-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Ironwood 885 I up graded from the elite traeger grill that served me well for over 4 years to the new ironwood, I’m very impressedDate published: 2019-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Tyler3069 from The BEST grill of all time! Easy to use, easy to assemble, everything we have cooked on it is amazing and we can cook just about everything on it!!!! I’ve had the big green egg and a few other high priced grills and this definitely tops them all!Date published: 2019-09-20