Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Ironwood D2 885 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus upper rack provide ample cooking surface.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 26" x 53" x 47" high (with hood down); 885-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 20-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 172 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donovan from First time pellet grill user very easy to use; lots of grilling space; food taste better than when prepared on a gas grillDate published: 2019-09-15Rated 2 out of 5 by Steven from Ironwood 885 It’s a great grill, if you’re an experienced Traeger user it does take some getting used to. The lack of visual smoke was a little off putting, until Traeger explained that if you’re seeing the smoke, it’s inefficient cooking. I know the taste is still great. I LOVE my Ironwood!Date published: 2019-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Ostatemi from Amazing Grill Excellent grill with so many cooking options. The first 6 times grilling on this grill has produced some very tender and tasty meat. Using the app and meat probe makes cooking so easy.Date published: 2019-09-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Chrisk from Traeger ironwood 885 Great Grill! The features are great. Make sure you have a very strong WIFI connection or you won’t connect to it, however it does work through your data so if it doesn’t work through your WiFi then just turn off WiFi in you phone settings. Mine works however I have gigapower internet through AT&T. It would be nice if they included some grilling tools with the grill for the price. Setup is simple, however if you order via the website it comes via fed ex freight so be home on the day of delivery. Also it weighs about 250pds so have some help carrying it to your backyard. Overall this is a great grill you can just sit inside or go out for the day and not have to do anything other then putting your food on and off the grill depending on what your cooking. Get a cover for it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick M from Don’t hesitate to change I bought this Ironwood 885 in July 2019. Researched and debated if this was the direction I wanted to go. Had always been gas and or charcoal. This don’t even compare. Puta a pork tenderloin on this morning when I left for church. With the WiFi and the temp prob I was able to monitor the cooking progress. When it hit the desired inside temp I changed it to keep warm. I love this thing. Done Hesitate if you are looking at purchasing a new grill.Date published: 2019-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by TerBear from Highly recommend. Fantastic! Love the D2 direct drive and wiFIRE. Unit heats up quick and maintains steady temp. Smoked a pork butt to perfection.Date published: 2019-09-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Jkkl from Like the upgrade Really like the upgrade. Was excited about the wireless function, however my range extender needed to be about 10 feet from the grill.Date published: 2019-09-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin - Florida from Easy to Use. Simple Assembly. I like the simplicity of setting the initial temp and ease of monitoring during the cooking cycle. Can be a little tricky if grilling multiple items, i.e. meat, veggies, and bread at the same time. There is a learning curve knowing how long to grill something. I over cooked our first grilling operation - then under cooked the next time. Finally, after the 3rd attempt we nailed it. It was easy to assemble - yes needed two people to get it upright, otherwise pretty straight forward instructions. I would recommend to friends and family.Date published: 2019-08-26