Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. The Ironwood D2 885 is one of the newest additions to the Traeger grill family, boasting innovative features like 6-in-1 functionality, WiFIRE digital control from your smartphone and a Super Smoke mode.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Built-in main rack plus upper rack provide ample cooking surface.
- Double-wall stainless-steel interior helps maintain even temperature and keep smoke inside.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 26" x 53" x 47" high (with hood down); 885-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 20-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 172 lb.
- Made in China.
- Meat probe monitors internal meat temperature so you don't need to open lid of grill.
- Super Smoke mode lets you infuse meat with extra smoke flavor before or after cooking.
- Stainless-steel front and side racks provide convenient prep space and a place to set tools.
- Includes meat probe storage.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jcarter13 from Amazing grill This is the best grill I’ve ever owned it has amazing results and it’s super easy to make things on this grill I’ll never go back to a gas grill or charcoal nothing beats this grill it was worth every penny extremely satisfied great job traeger. This is the first pellet grill I’ve ever owned and it’s absolutely phenomenal I couldn’t ask for anything more once you go to traeger pellet grills you’ll never go back to a traditional grill nothing compares great job traeger keep up the great fantastic work you’ve really outdone yourselvesDate published: 2019-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by @traegerdaddy from Ironwood 885 This grill is built like a tank! The recovery temp on this grill is outstanding! i am very happy I added this grill to my arsenal.Date published: 2019-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Scott31525 from So stoked about the new WiFi and ignite features I have had both the pro 22 and 34. I decided to stepped it up to the Ironwood for the new brushless motor and Wi-Fi features. Had no idea at how much easier Starting my Traeger would be and how much quicker it comes to temperature. Also my ironwood 885 has no problem keeping temperature at 500° which makes it great for cooking my favorite steak. The act really comes to life with the Wifire feature. Just loving my new Traeger! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Kyle Tman from Dig it! I love this grill more than I love my dog... And I love my dog. Actually it's a tie between the Traeger and my dog. My dog can get me a beer from the fridge. My Traeger can't do that... Yet. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by SmokeFishPhoto from Smoking made easy! We've had the Ironwood 650 at the house for a month now. The new grill upgrades are a terrific - new D2 augers, new shape, and the app! From quick burgers to long smoked briskets, it is easy to use, it gets to temp quickly and holds temps well. Having the ability to monitor things remotely using the WiFIRE app is a great addition.Date published: 2019-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Kirsten91 from Holy Temp Recovery I love the new Ironwood 885! It’s an absolute beast of a grill and I’m really impressed on the temperature recovery after I open the lid. It jumps back up to heat in no time. It of course produces insanely tasty food that doesn’t last very long around the house! This is a must have for the backyard cook!!!Date published: 2019-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug of Rogue Cookers from My back porch Goldilocks Grill I love this grill - It is just right!!! The size is perfect for cooking for 2 or for a party of 10. The adjustable second shelf is great. The new controller has WiFire, Super Smoke, the D2 decoupled drive system allows it recover quickly, and boy can it reverse sear. When it gets rocking sounds like a tornado inside. I compete on the 850s but this is my go to grill at home. It just feels good.Date published: 2019-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by @aplace4food from Well thought, well built crafted for life! The new ironwood is the new toy you want on your patio this summer! With the capabilities of wifire you’re good to go wherever you are. The extended upper rack and D2 controller both add to the game! Supersmoke some cheese or grill some steaks at 500 degrees, the ironwood has you covered!Date published: 2019-04-02