Traditional Acrylic Salt and Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Beautifully crafted with the same curves and dimensions as our classic turned-wood mills, these acrylic mills deliver superior functionality alongside a sparkling, crystal clear structure. Designed in-house and made by a workshop in northern Italy that specializes in fine mills, they highlight the natural beauty of peppercorns and sea salt.
- Crafted of clear seamless acrylic.
- Pepper mill: Durable stainless-steel mechanism ensures fresh flavor and uniform texture.
- Salt mill: Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by jdow6 from Works well, but acrylic is cracked all over inside Bought this + matching salt mill earlier this year. Love them both, but the pepper mill has cracks all inside where the pepper is stored (this problem is only on the pepper mill not the salt mill). Makes it feel a lot cheaper than it actually is, unfortunately.Date published: 2018-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb from Beautifully made and to use Treated myself to this exceptional pepper mill and I'm not disappointed. It's beautifully made and easy to use including how to adjust the grinder from fine to rough. The peppers that come with the mill are delish!Date published: 2017-07-16