Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
On the porch, patio or pool deck, our teak rocker beckons you to sit a spell and relax. The classic seating style gets an update in our modern, clean-lined design, crafted from kiln-dried planks of solid, premium teak that weather the elements with aplomb and age beautifully over time.
- 32.25"W x 37.5"D x 33.25"H.
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid, unfinished teak.
- Durable in all climates, unfinished teak will weather to soft grey hue.
- Spaces between slats allow water to drain and air to circulate.
- Cushions sold separately.
- In-home furniture delivery with White Glove Service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 32.25"W x 37.5"D x 33.25"H.
- Seat height: 13.25" at front, 8.25" at back.
- Seat depth: 25".
- Seat back height: 26.75".
- Arm height: 24".
- Weight capacity: 254 lb.
- Weight: 76 lb.
- Rocker: Made in Indonesia.
- Cushions: Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Weathering and color variation over time is natural for wood outdoor furniture.
- Teak will age to silver grey as the finish weathers and the wood is exposed to the elements.
- When new, the natural teak-oil finish on this furniture may develop water spots and streaks when exposed to water. These can easily be removed with gentle washing. Wet the surface of the teak and use a soft brush with a solution of mild cleanser and water to scrub it. Rinse well and let dry in the sun.
- For liquid spills or stains: Mix lemon juice or vinegar with salt until it forms a thick paste, rub paste over the stain for approx. 1 minute, use a damp rag to wipe away any residue and polish the surface with teak oil to restore the desired finish.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry rag, carefully blotting to prevent staining.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store wood furniture indoors in the off-season.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight; retighten if necessary.
Shipping & Delivery Information
Quick Ship Items: Delivered in 2–4 Weeks via White Glove Service
- Items flagged as Quick Ship are delivered within 2 to 4 weeks with our White Glove Delivery service. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made to Order: Delivered in 4–14 Weeks via White Glove Service
- Items flagged as Made to Order are usually delivered in 4 to 14 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states.
- All Made-to-Order Items arrive fully assembled and in one piece via in-home delivery with White Glove service. Once the item reaches our distribution center, our White Glove service will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time.
- See below for information about our White Glove Delivery Service.
About Our White Glove Delivery Service
- Items flagged with Unlimited Flat-Rate Delivery arrive fully assembled and are delivered in one piece by our in-home White Glove Delivery service. The service will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment (available Monday –Saturday). At prescheduled date and time, our delivery team will bring the item(s) into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform additional simple assembly, if required, and dispose of all packaging materials. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional questions and assistance.
- Please note that complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.
About Unlimited Flat-Rate Delivery
- With Unlimited Flat-Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate and includes our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items.
- Exact flat-rate shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
- Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
- Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days of receipt so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: (1) Warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use, (2) Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered, (3) For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
- All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery