Williams Sonoma Star Wars™ Pancake Molds, Set of 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a Jedi master chef used the Force to create amazing tools for cooking breakfast. Even the youngest Padawan bakers will have fun making Star Wars pancakes using our exclusive pancake molds.
- Set of four includes Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, R2-D2 and Yoda.
- Place molds on a preheated griddle, then pour in batter. After the first side has cooked, remove the molds and flip your pancakes.
- Silicone tabs make it easy to lift the molds from a hot griddle.
- Innovative nonstick silicone design ensures superior release and easy cleanup.
- Silicone is heat resistant to 500°F and will not fade or discolor with time.
- © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Darth Vader: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Stormtrooper: 5" x 4 3/4".
- R2-D2: 6" x 4 3/4".
- Yoda: 4 3/4" x 8 1/2".
- 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results use with our Pancake Pen and coat with nonstick spray before each use.
- Cleaning your molds just after use will also make for easier release the next time they are used.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sbp07 from Super legit lot of fun, kids are super into them - big star wars houseDate published: 2018-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Jessica from Star Wars breakfast! I had so much fun making these for breakfast. So easy to use and kept the perfect shape! I did spray them with a little coconut oil. May the 4th be with you!!!Date published: 2017-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Tweety1018 from Stars Wars Makes Breakfast Fun! My grandsons LOVE these forms and surprisingly they work so well. I thought they might stick to the batter and be a big mess but NO they work great. Just don't fill them with batter all the way up to the edge. Fill a little less and they will work wonderfully!! Just wish they were slightly bigger.Date published: 2017-01-23