Sparkling Wine DIY Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether it’s Champagne, cava, prosecco or another bubbly, popping a cork and sipping on something light and extra fizzy marks the start of a memorable evening, and even brunch. Make your very own high-quality varietal with this sparkling wine kit, which also makes a great gift for the connoisseur or a novice fan of the sparkling variety. Simply use the Chardonnay juice or another recommended wine grape juice, and with all the essentials included in this easy-to-use kit, transform it into five bottles of a delicious sparkling wine.
- Makes five 750 ml bottles of sparkling wine.
- Champagne/wine bottles not included.
- Kit includes plastic wine bladder, Chardonnay juice, sparkling wine yeast, glass fermentation jug, hydrometer, racking cane, tubing clamp, cleanser, airlock, tubing, screw-cap stopper, corks and wire cages.
- Complete step-by-step instructions provided.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic 750 ml wine bladder.
- Champagne juice.
- 5 grams sparkling wine yeast.
- 1-gallon glass fermentation jug: 6.5" diam., 11.5" high.
- Racking cane.
- Tubing clamp.
- 3-ft. rubber tubing.
- Screw-cap stopper.
- Corks (5).
- Wire cages (5).
- Complete instructions.
- Shopping list for additional ingredients/items required.
- Number of servings: 5 (750 ml) bottles of sparkling wine.
- Funnel and five sparkling wine bottles not included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash fermentation jug and tubing in warm, soapy water and air dry.
- Chardonnay juice, yeast.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.