Williams Sonoma Estate Stemless White Wine Glasses
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams Sonoma legacy. Our signature Estate stemless glasses embody that philosophy in their sleek lines, beautiful proportions and varietal-enhancing bowls.
- Designed in-house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers and chefs.
- Glasses are masterfully mouth-blown of clear, lead-free glass.
- Shaped to release a broad range of aromas from Chardonnay and full-bodied white and rosé wines.
- The bowl’s wide base and sloped sides direct the flow of wine to the edges of the tongue, which picks up acidity and balances the fruit flavors in full-bodied white wines.
- Stemless glasses are perfect for casual entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11.7-oz. cap., 4" high.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Williams Sonoma Estate Stemware Collection
Red Wine Tumblers
Rated 2 out of 5 by Courtney from Not durable glasses Was really excited about these wine glasses however after several uses there are cracks along the edges. Very disappointed that most all of the 6 glasses I have, have these cracks.Date published: 2019-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by RDCinIowa from A great fit in the hand; multipurpose My wife and I prefer a smaller wine glass that fits comfortably in the hand. We use these for both white and red wines. Visually, these are more stylish than other stemless wine glasses and because of their size they take up less cupboard space and fit easily in the dishwasher. These make very good glasses for other beverages, especially orange juice. I serve my grandchildren their beverages in these so we all have the same glass at the table. Very versatile . Watch the Williams Sonoma video to see the care that goes into making this high quality glassware.Date published: 2017-03-14