Soft Pretzel & Beer Mustard Making Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Twist and bake traditional homemade pretzels to perfection, soft and chewy enough to rival those at the best brewpubs. Our easy-to-follow kit includes the quality ingredients you need to strike the right balance of texture: airy and chewy with a crisp exterior, dusted with coarse salt and ready to be dipped. Use your favorite craft beer to whip up tangy mustard with beer-filled nutty sweetness for the ultimate bread and mustard combo. Our DIY kit makes a great gift and is a fun activity for a date night or family get-together.
- Makes 12 pretzels with mustard to pair.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the pretzel-making process.
- Recipe and complete cooking instructions included.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Baking mix
- Baking yeast
- Malt syrup
- Pretzel salt
- Vegetable rennet
- Recipes and complete cooking instructions
- Shopping list for additional ingredients
- Drink pairing suggestions
- Total time to make one batch: 90 mins.
- Number of servings: 12
- Total number of pretzels: 12
- Bake in conventional oven.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Wheat flour, brown sugar, malt syrup, coarse salt, yeast, turmeric, mustard seeds, allspice
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by E30M3Speedy from Absurdly Overpriced Products included are minimal--literally about $4 worth of product included, you have to supply almost all of the cheese supplies yourself. The kit does not include instructions, but rather directs you online. You MUST have a stand mixer with a dough hook or you cannot follow the instructions as no alternatives are offered. Thought this would be a fun gift for my son in his first apartment--with no mixer, not so much.Date published: 2017-11-29Rated 2 out of 5 by JefferyChefinski from No instructions or recipes included It's a great looking kit with with delightful packaging, but no instructions are included. They want to send you back to their site to get the instructions. Once there, the instructions are easy enough to find, but don't print in a printer-friendly format.Date published: 2016-12-22