Smeg Two-Door Refrigerator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make a bold retro statement with the iconic SMEG refrigerator. Blending midcentury cool with modern innovation, this two-door refrigerator is energy-efficient and boasts generous shelves and racks plus a frost-free freezer. Italian-based SMEG is known for '50s-inspired appliances designed in collaboration with top architects.
- Refrigerator has three adjustable glass shelves, a fruit and vegetable container, a covered storage box and a chrome wine rack.
- Interior light.
- Two adjustable thermostats.
- Automatic defrost.
- Separate freezer on bottom.
- Freezer has three adjustable shelves, two drawers, a bottle rack, a fast-freezing drawer and an ice cube tray.
- Available with left- or right-hinge option.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 26 1/2" x 75 3/4" high.
- 11.59-cu.-ft. storage capacity.
- 222 lb.
- Model no. FAB32U.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with stainless-steel handles.
- Compressor cooling system.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Current: 10A.
- Frequency: 60Hz.
- Energy consumption: 229kWh/year.
- Note: When positioning these appliances adjacent to a kitchen unit, a gap of 6 7/8" must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open. When positioning next to a wall, it is recommended to leave a larger gap of 12 1/2".
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.