Smeg Fab 32 Two-Door Refrigerator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make a bold retro statement with the iconic SMEG refrigerator, redesigned for superior performance. The Italian-based company is known for its '50s-style appliances designed in collaboration with top architects. Blending midcentury style with modern innovation, this two-door refrigerator is Energy Star–certified for its low energy use.
- Refrigerator equipped with three adjustable glass shelves; a fruit and vegetable crisper; a cooler Life Plus 32°F drawer; a storage box; and a chrome wine rack.
- Life Plus 32°F/0°C drawer provides optimal preservation of perishable food such as fish, cheese and meat.
- Electronic temperature control maintains selected temperature precisely and accurately.
- MultiFlow system ensures perfectly homogenous cool-air distribution for optimal food preservation in all compartments.
- Drawers open and close smoothly on telescopic guides.
- LED lights on each side of interior increase visibility in all corners of the fridge.
- Frost-free freezer on bottom offers three adjustable shelves, two drawers, a bottle rack, a fast-freezing drawer and an ice cube tray.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24"W x 26 3/4"D x 78 3/4"H.
- 11.59-cu.-ft. storage capacity.
- 222 lb.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Current: 10A.
- Frequency: 60Hz.
- Energy consumption: 229kWh/year.
- Model #FAB32U.
- Energy Star–certified energy-efficient design.
- Automatic defrost on refrigerator; freezer is frost-free.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with stainless-steel handles.
- Compressor cooling system.
- Quiet operation with minimal noise.
- Available with left- or right-hinge option.
- Note: When positioning these appliances adjacent to a kitchen unit, a gap of 6 7/8" must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open. When positioning next to a wall, it is recommended to leave a larger gap of 12 1/2".
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by CabinLady from Beautiful & functional but one dissapointing issue I bought this fridge in march and it wasn't delivered until July. The delivery guy didn't bring a fridge dolly so I had to wait another three days for them to return. But the main issue that I am trying to solve is the upper part (the fridge) seals so tight that it take a grown adult all their might to open the door. It's ridiculous and embarrassing when hosting guests. I've tried applying paraffin wax to the seal so it's not a tight vacuum but it has not worked.Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by seabreezelover from Best small kitchen Frig I bought this refrigerator over a 1 year ago as a housewarming gift for my son. He purchased a 2 bedroom midcentury modern style home that had a very small kitchen. This refrigerator fit perfect, is gorgeous and updated his kitchen with a touch of Italian elegance. He selected the blue color: it is more beautiful in reality than the online photo. It is a perfect size refrigerator freezer for 1 or 2 people or as an extra refrigerator in a small space. I would definitely purchase another one of these beautiesDate published: 2019-08-08