Smeg Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspired by Italy's passion for espresso, the SMEG espresso maker delivers authentic espresso in iconic Italian style. Taking up little space on your counter, this slim machine brews a rich shot of espresso and steams milk for making a velvety cappuccino. Italy-based SMEG is known for its 1950s-retro-style appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects.
- Manual espresso machine brews single or double espresso.
- Adjustable cappuccino system with frother prepares thick milk foam for making cappuccinos and caffè lattes.
- Easy controls with three backlit buttons that select your drink and adjust preferred settings.
- Removable stainless-steel cup tray accommodates tall glasses or mugs.
- Works with ground coffee and paper pods.
- Includes three filters (1 cup, 2 cups, paper pods) and a measuring scoop/tamper.
- Thermoblock heating system for fast heat-up.
- Auto shut-off for energy savings.
- Flow-stop function to customize your coffee length.
- Anti-slip feet provide stability during use.
- Choose from a selection of colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 13" x 12" high.
- 1-qt. cap. water tank with optional water filter.
- 11 lb.
- 15 bars of pump pressure.
- Metal wrap and plastic housing with chrome-plated base.
- Stainless-steel cup holder and passive cup warmer.
- Removable rear water tank with large opening for easy refilling.
- Stainless-steel porta filter and frame.
- Chrome Zama steam lever.
- Adjustable coffee temperature.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- Hot-water dispensing.
- Decalcification system alert tells you when it's time to decalcify machine.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the body of the machine and the removable drip tray with a damp cloth.
- Clean the filter baskets regularly under running water. If holes are clogged, clean them with a pin or a brush.
- Wash the cappuccino frother immediately after use in warm water.
- The group head should be rinsed out after 200 coffees by flushing about 2 cups of water through it. To do this, press the coffee button without loading ground coffee or a pod.
- Clean the water tank about once a month with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- The machine will alert you with an orange indicator light when it's time to descale.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.