Smeg Drip Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Serve delicious drip coffee with a splash of style. Italian-based SMEG is known for '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This SMEG drip coffee maker combines iconic midcentury style with convenient features like auto start and aroma control, so you can brew a cup tailored to your taste and schedule.
- Choose from two aroma settings to create your preferred coffee strength: Delicate (default) or Intense.
- Auto Start feature lets you set a time to begin brewing, so you can wake up to your favorite brew.
- 1–4 cup setting for brewing smaller quantities.
- Easy-to-use LED control panel has digital clock display.
- 10-cup glass carafe; lid for carafe opens further back.
- Keep Warm plate automatically keeps coffee warm for 60 minutes.
- Option to turn off audible sound.
- Colors match other SMEG appliances.
- White coffee maker is exclusive to Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #DCF01.
- 9 3/4" x 10" x 14 1/4" high.
- 7 lb. 8 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. (1.4-liter) water tank.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Permanent filter.
- Clear water level indicator lets you easily see how much water is in tank.
- Anti-drip valve system located on filter holder.
- Three water hardness settings.
- Decalcify signal indicates when it's time to descale coffee maker using automatic descale cycle.
- Steel with powder-coat enamel finish resists scratches, stains and corrosion.
- Nonslip feet.
- Plastic chrome handle and base.
- Includes measuring scoop.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Rinse filter and filter holder under running water, or clean in the dishwasher.
- Hand-wash carafe in hot, soapy water with a soft brush. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Machine signals when it's time to descale using the automatic descale cycle (depending on water hardness setting).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SMEG FAIL from SMEG: Nice looking, Awful coffee brew I bought this coffee maker for the style. Big Mistake. The coffee tastes terrible. I did trouble shoot every possible issue. This is not my first coffee maker, and in the end, not once has a decent coffee brewed. I have drank the same coffee for almost 10 years, I have the same coffee at the Cafe and the same coffee at their national chain, and meanwhile the coffee brewed in the Smeg is a disaster. We even have a complimentary Starbuck coffee brewer in our clubhouse of our apartment and I have matched the exact two coffees. Smeg is a big failure. One of the other people in our office had a Smeg, she said she experienced the same thing and she finally just threw it out.Date published: 2019-07-07
I understand that they fixed a lot of the problems, but did they fix the opening where you put the water in? It was originally very small & awkward to pour the water without dripping. Thank you.Hi rosy54, The opening is not any wider, but the open position of the lid has been expanded to allow for easier pouring.Date published: 2019-07-07
Is the body of this coffee maker plastic?