Shun Premier 5-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Shun Premier collection is distinguished by expertly hand-hammered blades that ensure impressive precision and control. Walnut-finished PakkaWood handles evoke the artistry of traditional hand-forged knives. This special set equips you with a trio of essential knives, along with a honing steel and space-saving storage block.
- Blades feature a core of VG-MAX "super steel" clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel.
- Razor-sharp 16-degree blade edges ensure precise cutting with maximum control.
- The beautiful hand-hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag when cutting and helps to quickly release food from the blade.
- Full tang guarantees superb balance and ease of use.
- Walnut-finish PakkaWood handles offer a comfortable grip for both left- and right-handed users.
- Stainless-steel end caps embossed with the Shun logo add stability and strength.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 6 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef's knife
- Honing steel
- 6-slot bamboo block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 6 1/2" Utility Knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 6" Chef's Knife: 6"-long blade; 6 1/4"-long handle; 5.4 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 10.6 oz.
- Bamboo Block: 8 1/2" x 3" x 8" high; 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Knives made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery