Shun Classic 6-Piece Knife Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of knife making. These professional knives help you cut and slice food with exceptional precision and control. This set contains all the essentials for home chefs.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape to sit comfortably in hand.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 6 slots.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" hollow-ground chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- 6-slot slimline storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade; 4" handle; 2.3 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6" blade; 4" handle; 4 oz.
- 8" Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife: 8" blade; 5" handle; 7.8 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 9" long; 5 oz.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9" rod; 4 3/4" handle; 7.5 oz.
- Storage Block: 8 1/2" x 3" x 8" high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel are made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrK73 from Great Set I have had for a week and love the balance, feel and performance of this set. I use them everyday. The quality of the knives far outweigh the only two issues I have with this set: The scissors feel kind of cheap in your hand but cut well so far and the knives are a bit loose fitting in the butcher block.Date published: 2019-05-22Rated 4 out of 5 by El Hwa from Great except.. Happy with all the pieces except the block. I wasn’t expecting a custom fit, but there’s sooo much wiggling and the handles even knock each other. Also, the 8” is shown fitted into bottom slot; but the dot is too short and will chip the 8” if not careful.Date published: 2018-12-11