Shun Classic 4-Piece BBQ Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Barbecue chefs can bring Shun Classic knives along to picnics, tailgates and camping trips with this travel-worthy collection. Included are three key blades proven for boning, slicing and serving grilled meats, along with a nylon knife roll for easy portability. An ideal set for keeping near the outdoor grill – and an excellent gift for Dad.
- Honesuki and Boning/Fillet Knife: VG-MAX "super steel" blades are clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Brisket Knife: High-performance Japanese AUS10A steel blade has hollow-ground indentations for smooth slicing.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Heavy-duty nylon knife roll has 8 slots for knives.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Knives handcrafted in Japan.
4-piece set includes:
- 4 1/2" honesuki.
- 6" boning/fillet knife.
- 12" brisket knife with beechwood saya (sheath).
- Nylon knife roll
Please note: Knife roll is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Honesuki knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 7 1/2"-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- Boning/fillet knife: 6"-long blade; 7 1/2"-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- Brisket knife: 12"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Knife roll: 19 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 2" high.
- Knives handcrafted in Japan.
- Roll made in China.
- Honesuki has a triangular blade and sharp point ideal for boning poultry and trimming meat and fish.
- Boning/fillet knife (gokujo) has a narrow, curved blade for efficient boning and filleting of meat and fish; also excels for trimming meat and slicing fillets.
- Brisket knife has a long, hollow-ground blade that carves elegant slices in a single pass. Includes a beechwood saya (protective sheath).
- Knife roll includes a top handle and removable shoulder strap.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.