Shun Classic 2-Piece Shear Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Shun cutlery reflects a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. The company's precision craftsmanship extends to these shears, which are made with the same attention to detail found in Shun knives. High-carbon stainless steel gives the shears' blades superior strength and the ability to hold an extra-sharp cutting edge, the hallmark of Japanese cutlery. The two shears in this set can handle numerous tasks, from snipping delicate herbs to breaking down poultry and even opening jars.
- Set includes 3" herb shears and 4 1/2" kitchen shears with micro-serrated bottom blade.
- Japanese Mo.V high-carbon, stainless-steel blades sharpen easily and resist corrosion.
- Interlocking blade screw allows tension to be set according to preference or task.
- Ambidextrous handles are designed for right or left-handed use and padded with a plastic polymer for a comfortable grip.
- Notched blade design allows kitchen shears to cut through thin bones; on the herb shears, the notch strips and cut stems.
- Kitchen shear's micro serrations grip as you cut, while the offset handle provides optimal balance and leverage. A screwdriver/pry tool is built into the handle.
- Blades separate for easy cleaning.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Herb shears: 3"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2" handle; 7.4 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the shears sharpened by a professional.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.