SCANPAN TechnIQ Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 8" & 10"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We collaborated with professional chefs and the designers of Denmark's eco-friendly Scanpan® to create the first line of commercial-grade nonstick cookware for everyday cooking. The Scanpan TechnIQ series combines fresh, modern designs for better browning, more even cooking and ergonomic comfort with Scanpan's revolutionary Stratanium-Plus® coating – the most durable nonstick finish available. Our versatile fry set features wide, rounded bases for easy turning and effortless release, with long ergonomic handles to keep hands safely away from the heat.
- Pressure cast of 100% recycled aluminum.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots.
- Patented Stratanium-Plus nonstick cooking surface will never peel, crack or break down.
- Textured surface sears, braises and deglazes with minimal cleanup.
- Ideal for low-fat cooking using minimal oil.
- Two ergonomic handles ease transport from stove to table.
- Can be used with metal utensils.
- Nonstick technology is PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Sold separately, a custom-made tempered-glass lid allows you to use the pan for steaming, braising and simmering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katileigh from Excellent Cookware We purchased these about a month ago, and couldn’t be more pleased. Not only do they do a great job on eggs, but they can facilitate a crust on chicken or beef, and caramelize onions. Cleanup is excellent. They look great on my pot rack, too.Date published: 2019-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from Great egg pans I just bought this pan set and I’m very happy with it. The surface is excellent for eggs, I had no problem making omlets, they were easy to flip, the coating appears very durable and they were very easy to clean.Date published: 2018-10-27