Scanpan CTX Nonstick Fry Pan
Pioneering the production of eco-friendly cookware, Scanpan's contemporary CTX line pairs alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for professional-level temperature control with its renowned 100% PFOA-free nonstick surface. These fry pans are ideal for burgers, bacon, seafood and eggs.
- Made from stainless steel and 100% recycled aluminum.
- Five-ply clad construction results in rapid and even heat distribution without hotspots.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior is induction compatible, and the patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 9 1/2" Fry Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 7 oz.
- 12 3/4" Fry Pan: 12 3/4" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Scanpan
Scanpan has been a leading European manufacturer of cast-aluminum nonstick cookware for more than 50 years. To ensure quality, the company casts and coats all of its nonstick aluminum products at its own factory in Ryomgård, Denmark. Reflecting the Danish company’s progressive commitment to environmental sustainability, the cookware is made of 100% recycled aluminum with ceramic nonstick coatings that are free of PFOA and PFOS chemicals. The patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface is ten times harder than stainless steel. Each pan is squeeze-casted into shape using 250 tons of pressure, which eliminates hot spots and ensures even cooking.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kitchen2Table from Not compatible with my induction cooktop I have a Thermador induction cooktop and this pan definitely is not compatible. It was disappointing given the cost and since I've been looking for quite awhile to find a high quality, small non-stick pan to prepare egg dishes. It passed the magnet test, so I don't know if it is a manufacturing flaw on the one I received or it just isn't compatible with my particular cooktop. In either case, I'm planning to exchange it for another brand. On the positive, it is a nice looking and sturdy pan. As a side note, I always appreciate the helpful service I receive when I call my local store with questions!Date published: 2015-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Lgourmet from The best on the market This is my second Scanpan CTX. I purchased the 9/10 inch one a few months ago. I can't believe the difference between the popular (and expensive) pans I had been using, that continued to warp rather quickly. These Scanpan's can be used on high heat without warping and are a breeze to clean. The cook evenly with absolutely no hot or cool spots. I may be able to only buy one a year on my fixed income, but I will save to do it as I am through with all of the others!Date published: 2015-06-23Rated 5 out of 5 by WilliamK from My favorite new skillet! I'd heard a lot of great things from friends about Scanpan before I bought this pan recently. Not only is is beautiful to look at, it cooks like a dream. I made personal crepes last weekend and they came out perfectly and I didn't even have to use butter. The crepes had a great texture and beautiful browning, which I don't think I"ve ever had with my previous nonstick pans. I make eggs in it every morning. In fact, I use it all the time. I love this pan. It's definitely 'made' me a better cook! All I wish now is that I had a full set of this fantastic cookware.Date published: 2012-11-02