Ruffoni Historia Copper 7-Piece Cookware Set with Acorn Finials
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Hand hammered by master coppersmiths in the Italian Alps, this cookware set brings the spectacular beauty and outstanding performance of Ruffoni copper to your kitchen. Each piece is crafted from a single sheet of copper, then lined with durable nonreactive tin. A sculptural acorn-shaped brass finial crowns each domed lid.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lids are topped with hand-cast brass acorn finials.
- Fry pan lid fits chef's pan.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Made in Italy.
7-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4-qt. chef's pan.
- 4 3/4-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Chef's Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 4 3/4-Qt. Stockpot: 11" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually need to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- California Proposition 65