Rowenta X-Cel Steam Plus Steamer DR8120
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Put the power of turbo steam in the palm of your hand. The most powerful handheld steamer on the market, the Rowenta Xcel Steam Plus heats up in just 40 seconds and removes wrinkles in one vertical pass. This compact portable steamer is ideal for touching up garments, and refreshing linens and drapery throughout the house.
- New Turbo mode provides a steam boost for stubborn wrinkles and heavy fabrics.
- 20 g/min steam flow on Delicate; 26 g/min steam flow on Turbo.
- Continuous steam on demand.
- Heats up and is ready to use in 40 seconds.
- Cast-aluminum heated plate with ceramic coating offer excellent results and less condensation.
- 6.4-oz. cap. removable water tank provides long steaming sessions with minimal refills.
- Extra-long 9.8-ft. cord and locker switch allow total freedom of movement.
- Automatic standby mode activates after 8 minutes of non-use for safety.
- Includes fabric brush, steam cover, crease attachment and door hook.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 6" x 11 1/2" high.
- 6.4-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #DR8120.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wait 1 hour for complete cooldown.
- Wipe clean with a soft sponge and water. Do not use any detergent product.
- Never wash or rinse appliance directly over a sink.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.