Rosemary & Lavender Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brighten your home with the refreshing aromas and uplifting colors of two classic culinary herbs. A vibrant addition to any room, our fragrant wreath combines air-dried lavender blooms with leafy green sprigs of fresh rosemary. It's handcrafted for us by artisans at a family-owned farm in California’s Salinas Valley.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Display the wreath indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area.
- For decorative use only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fchuff from Will be purchasing again. I purchased this wreath the first time about 2 years ago and have loved it. From time to time, I reinvigorate it by adding a bit of lavender oil. It has held up beautifully and soon, I will purchase it again. Yes, in time it fades some. But I have loved this one for over two years and think that is pretty good.Date published: 2017-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by madebymon from Incredible! We received this as a gift and it is gorgeous! The incredible smell filled our home and ours does not look wilted at all. Looked it up because I am definitely interested in purchasing it again.Date published: 2017-08-17Rated 1 out of 5 by NapaInquiry from Beautiful Wreath on Website - Does NOT Last Disappointed with the wreath. When it arrived, did not appear fresh. Within one week, it was drooping and wilted. I won't buy a fresh wreath again.Date published: 2016-04-18