Regalis Truffle Assortment Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Discover the ultimate gift for truffle lovers: our deluxe assortment of luxurious offerings from Regalis Foods. Count on them to add complex, umami-packed flavor to everything from grilled meats, vegetables and artisan cheeses to egg dishes and popcorn. Founded by Ian Purkayastha, Regalis is a top purveyor of rare truffles and authentic truffle condiments for Michelin-starred chefs around the globe. Beautifully presented in a woven birch basket, our assortment includes:
- Truffle Butter: A favorite of the world's great chefs, this fragrant golden butter makes just about everything taste amazing. It's blended with minced white truffles from Italy for rich, earthy flavor with delicate hints of garlic. (2.82 oz.)
- Tennessee Black Truffle Honeycomb: Experience true Southern comfort with this golden Georgia honeycomb, infused with fresh black truffles from Chuckey, Tennessee. Showcasing raw star thistle honey from Savannah, the completely edible honeycomb offers a delicious combination of flavors and textures. (6 oz.)
- Truffle Sauce: To create this chunky sauce, artisans combine earthy champignons de Paris (European mushrooms) and extra-virgin olive oil with bits of fragrant Italian black summer truffles from Abruzzo. (3 oz.)
- Black Truffle Salt: For intense, earthy flavor, artisans blend Sicilian sea salt with bits of aromatic Italian black summer truffles. (3.54 oz.)
- Organic Black Truffle Oil: Estate-grown California extra-virgin olive oil is naturally infused with black winter truffles from Spain. (8.45 oz.)
- Organic White Truffle Oil: Winter-harvested Italian white truffles are naturally infused into estate-grown California extra-virgin olive oil. (8.45 oz.)
- 18-Year Barrel-Aged Black Truffle Balsamic Glaze: Fragrant black truffles add an earthy kick to barrel-aged aceto di balsamico, creating a one-of-a-kind condiment that's prized by the world's best chefs. (8.5 oz.)
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Truffle Butter: Grass-fed butter, Italian spring white truffle (tuber borchii) 2.8%, Italian winter white truffle (tuber magnatum) .2%, salt, Italian winter white truffle infusion.
- Tennessee Black Truffle Honeycomb: Raw star thistle honeycomb, Tennessee black truffle infusion (tuber melanosporum).
- Truffle Sauce: Champignon de Paris, black truffle 10% (tuber aestivum), extra virgin olive oil, black truffle infusion (tuber astivum), salt. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk or milk products, peanuts, soy.
- Black Truffle Salt: Sicilian sea salt, dehydrated Italian black summer truffle (tuber aestivum) 10%, black truffle infusion (tuber aestivum). This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk or milk products, peanuts, soy.
- Black Truffle Oil: Organic extra-virgin California olive oil, organic black truffle infusion (tuber melanosporum).
- White Truffle Oil: Organic extra-virgin California olive oil, organic white truffle infusion (tuber magnatum).
- Black Truffle Balsamic Glaze: Pure barrel-aged balsamic from Modena, black truffle infusion (tuber melanosporum).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Regalis Foods
Regalis Foods was founded in 2012 by Ian Purkayastha—one of the youngest-ever truffle purveyors. Ian first discovered the delights of foraging with his uncle, who taught him to hunt for wild mushrooms in the Alabama countryside—and introduced him to the savory magic of European truffles. At the age of 15, Ian started a business delivering wild mushrooms to local chefs, riding his bicycle from one restaurant to the next. His enterprise grew into Regalis Foods, an extraordinary New York company "dedicated to purveying nature's rarest gems to an extensive list of Michelin-starred restaurants, home cooking enthusiasts and truffle lovers world-wide." Today, Williams-Sonoma is proud to be the exclusive retailer for Ian's legendary truffle condiments.