Williams Sonoma Rectangular Layer Cake Pan Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bake elegant, fuss-free layer cakes with our customized pans. They turn out scalloped cakes that are about half the thickness of a standard cake layer – so there's no need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with ganache, buttercream or whipped cream and fruit to create an impressive cake for any occasion.
- Bakes two half-thickness layers that stack beautifully – without slicing.
- Durable aluminum promotes even heating and quick baking.
- Finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 1/2" x 1" high; 11.2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Create two thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- Stack the layers with frosting, custard or whipped cream in between.
- Finish with icing on all sides or just on the top or with a simple dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray