Williams Sonoma Spiced Apple Quick Bread Mix
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Spice up breakfast or afternoon tea with the freshly baked, delicious flavors of our quick bread. Featuring the taste of spiced apple cider, this treat combines cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger with real apple pieces to create an irresistible snack or dessert. No kneading or rising necessary – just add butter, water and eggs, then bake in a loaf pan.
- 18 oz. (makes one 8" x 4" loaf).
- Moist, chewy, golden-brown loaf with flavor of spiced apple cider.
- Add butter, water and eggs, then bake.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sugar, enriched wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, enzyme, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), apple flake powder (apples, calcium stearate), enriched bread flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), light brown sugar, unsulfured dried apples, buttermilk powder, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger, citric acid.
- Contains wheat/gluten and milk.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts, eggs.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Browneyedgirl1953 from Tastes like made from scratch I purchased this mix and decided to embellish the apple bread batter with a cup of chopped pecans and a cup of shredded coconut. I also sprinkled pecans on the top. I made a brown sugar glaze of 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of almond milk and a stick of butter. Mix glaze ingredients together in a small pot and bring to a rolling boil, then let sit on stove to cool for 2 minutes. When cake is done, cool in pan for about 15 minutes then place on a serving plate. Poke holes in the top of the cake with a wooden skewer and then pour glaze on the cake. Wow- so delicious!! Tastes like it’s made from scratch. Don’t miss out on this delicious bread.Date published: 2018-09-16