Proof & Bake Cinnamon Rolls
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Fill your kitchen with the rich, spicy aromas of fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, served warm from the oven. Created just for us by French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, they're handcrafted from scratch using his signature recipe and the best natural ingredients. Each combines buttery yeast dough with a sweet cinnamon filling, topped with rich honey caramel. Prep is a breeze—just let the frozen pastries thaw overnight, then bake the light, flaky rolls the next morning.
- 12 cinnamon rolls (two trays).
- 1 lb. 7 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- 12 cinnamon rolls (two trays).
- Use & Care
- The cinnamon rolls ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated in transit. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove from the shipping container and store in the freezer, where the cinnamon rolls will keep for up to six months.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap and the lid from the cinnamon rolls. Place the tray(s) of frozen cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet and let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. If desired, gently brush the cinnamon rolls with beaten egg after they've risen. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 375°F. Bake the cinnamon rolls in their tray on the baking sheet, until the tops are golden brown, about 20–25 minutes. Let the cinnamon rolls stand for a few minutes, then invert the tray onto the baking sheet or a platter and lift off the tray. Serve warm.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, sugar, egg, rice starch, pectose paste (fructose, corn syrup, water, pectin, natural flavors), glycerine, corn syrup, honey, cinnamon, salt, yeast, improver (xanthan gum, wheat flour, mono and diglycerides, wheat starch, dextrose, ascorbic acid, enzymes) dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, diacetyl tarteric acid esters of mono-diglycerides, L-cystein, enzyme, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonomide), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Booka from THESE CINNAMON ROLLS ARE DELICIOUS I first want to say that I purchased them for my husband. He was not a complete fan like I was. He likes his homemade cinnamon rolls heavy. I, on the other hand, loved them!! I made myself sick! Yes, they were delicious! They seem to be made out of croissant dough. Light, delicate, airy and fantastic with tea! I can’t say much more. They are expensive and I did get free shipping and 15% off but I would purchase again simply because they were so delicious!Date published: 2018-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Manorgirl from Excellent! I bought these and left them overnight to rise. I only left them out 7 hours and felt they hadn’t risen enough. I placed a small bowl of water in the microwave to boil. Oce it boiled I simply placed the rolls in the container with plastic off into the microwave and shut the door. Do not turn the microwave on, just leave the rolls in there for 15mins and they will proof nicely. Then bake as directed.Date published: 2018-05-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Jiff from Um, best dessert. Make it. I don’t write reviews. This was ridiculously delicious- gooey but not too gooey, we’ll-balanced sweetness, perfect consistency. We had it over Xmas break at a family gathering of 15 and all loved it. Puts all other desserts to shame. We are in high altitude location so that may contribute to how airy it turned out. Make sure you let it rise as directed.Date published: 2017-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Johns Kitchen from Would be a 5 if there was enough Caramel Sauce They rise beautifully. However, would be much better if you had the honey caramel sauce in a side container. Because you lose alot when it shifts in transit under the cooking paper tray and stuck on the shrink wrap. Safest to order in the winter. In the summer months, sauce was all over but on the rolls when delivered to scorching Phoenix.Date published: 2017-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Kari8 from Yes, Try!!!!! These were fabulous!!! They took a full 11-12 hour to rise but the end product was wonderful!! I'm ordering again!Date published: 2017-11-24Rated 1 out of 5 by Kathy from Didn't rise - probably won't buy again I ordered these online, and they were delivered by UPS. I was home when he tossed the package outside my door, so I brought them right in, and put them in the freezer. The ice in the package wasn't fully frozen, and the ingredients were not very cold at all. I took one tray out before going to bed, and noticed that all the carmel was sitting underneath the rolls. I hadn't noticed that when they'd arrived. I've used my oven in the past for my croissant orders to rise in, and have never had a problem with them rising as expected. With this in mind, I put the tray of rolls in there as well. After 10 hours, the rolls hadn't risen. I just put them in the oven, and am awaiting the finished product. However, based on others who have experienced the same problem, I doubt it will be anything positive.Date published: 2017-09-03Rated 1 out of 5 by gagirl6545 from Really not good I received these (took them directly from the UPS man, and all of the ice had melted and the "frozen" rolls seemed soggy however I was on my way out of town so I just put them in the freezer. I took them out about a week later to cook and they were a soggy mess. I cooked them according to directions and they tasted like nothing. What a sticky mess that ended up in the trash. Both trays.Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are batter.Date published: 2017-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by oldschool from Superb Finished my second box today. Just wanted to be certain that these rolls were consistently wonderful. Flaky dough much like the fantastic croissants from WS. Enough cinnamon and lots of butter. Am buying more today. These will join the croissants as staples in my freezer.Date published: 2017-02-27