Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Take pressure-cooked meals to the next level with this versatile set of accessories. Specially designed for pressure cookers, the silicone racks elevate meat, poultry and vegetables or keep eggs steady and upright during hard boiling, while the cake pan allows you to bake cheesecakes right inside your Instant Pot.
- Food-grade silicone racks are BPA-free and easy to clean.
- Commercial-quality aluminum cake pan conducts heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking and browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
4-piece set includes:
- Silicone Egg Rack: Made of flexible, heat-resistant silicone, the rack holds up to 9 eggs steady and upright while cooking (and it can be stacked to do 18 eggs at once).
- OXO Silicone Rack: Designed to elevate foods above the base of the pressure cooker, this rack is perfect for roasting meat, poultry and vegetables.
- OXO Silicone Lifter: Built-in handles make this tool indispensable for lifting hot pans out of the pressure cooker.
- Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan: With fully removable sides, this nonstick cake pan can be used to bake cakes inside the Instant Pot.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Silicone Egg Rack: 6 1/2" diam., 1" high; fits any pressure cooker pot 7" diam. and up.
- OXO Silicone Rack: 7" diam., 1" high; fits any pressure cooker pot 7 1/2" diam. and up.
- OXO Silicone Lifter: 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 11" high; fits any pressure cooker pot 7" diam. and up.
- Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan: 7 1/2" diam., 3" high; fits any pressure cooker pot 8" diam. and up.
- Silicone racks made in China.
- Cake pan made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Hi- am I missing something? It appears this bundle is more expensive than the four pieces of purchased individually. Is there something else included or is that the case? Thanks. Hi Denise, We appreciate the callout. We will be updating the set price shortly to show that there is a savings when you purchase the set.Date published: 2019-03-07
Will these also fit the 8 qt pot as wellHi Richard, Yes, these will fit in the 8qt. pot as well. Please see below for each accessory's dimensions and which pressure cookers they are compatible with: • Egg Rack: 6 1/2" diam., 1" high. fits any pressure cooker pot 7” diameter and up • OXO Silicone Rack: 7" diam., 1" high. fits any pressure cooker pot 71/2” diameter and up • OXO Silicone Lifter: 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 11" high. fits any pressure cooker pot 7” diameter and up • Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan: 7 1/2" diam., 3" high. fits any pressure cooker pot 8” diameter and upDate published: 2019-02-22