Williams Sonoma Popcorn Sampler
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our boxed gift set includes two hand-selected heirloom varieties of premium popcorn, each prized for its delicate texture and robust corn flavor. The corn is grown in the Midwest by family farmers who specialize in popcorn varieties and harvest the ears when moisture levels make the kernels just right for popping. The five-piece set includes:
- Sunset Fire Popcorn: Large red-tinged kernels that pop up extra fluffy and golden.
- Wisconsin White Birch Popcorn: Favored for its classic bright-white kernels and mild flavor.
- White Cheddar Seasoning: Showcases the rich flavors of Vermont white cheddar and tangy buttermilk.
- Popcorn Salt: A delicate salt that lets the natural goodness of the corn take center stage.
- Popcorn Oil: Its high smoke point is ideal for the intense heat required for uniform popping.
- Popcorn: 15 oz. of each variety.
- White Cheddar Seasoning: .7 oz.
- Popcorn Salt: 1.8 oz.
- Popcorn Oil: 8 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
Sunset Fire & Wisconsin White Birch popcorn:
- Popcorn kernels.
White Cheddar Seasoning:
- Vermont cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), whey, dry buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate (naturally occurring).
- salt, tricalcium phosphate (anticaking).
- canola oil, citric acid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.