Point Reyes Toma Cheese Sampler
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California’s verdant coastal fields. Initially selling milk to the local creamery, the family started making cheese themselves and since then, Point Reyes Farmstead has won countless awards around the world. Presented in our signature gift crate, this collection highlights one of the company's most popular offerings – Dutch-style, semi-firm Toma – as well as three new flavor profiles with international inspiration.
- Includes 6 oz. each of Toma, TomaRashi, TomaTruffle and TomaProvence.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Toma: Semi-firm cheese with creamy, buttery flavor and grassy, tangy finish. (6 oz.)
- TomaRashi: Japanese togarashi spices bring subtle heat to this savory variation on buttery Toma. (6 oz.)
- TomaTruffle: Blended with Sabatino black truffle zest and black summer truffle pieces, this sweet Toma evokes the decadent richness of a paté. (6 oz.)
- TomaProvence: Classic Toma infused with herbs de Provence for an herbal finish (6 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 6 months unopened. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan.
- To experience its full flavor, serve cheese at room temperature.
- Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- Toma: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaRashi: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, chichimi togarashi (red pepper, white sesame seed, black sesame seed, Indian-hemp seed, dried seaweed, poppy seed, ginger powder), enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaTruffle: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, truffle zest (carob powder, black summer truffles), black truffle brisures (black truffle, truffle juice), natural flavoring, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaProvence: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, herbs de Provence (rosemary, thyme, basil, marjoram, savory), enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.