Point Reyes Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California's verdant coastal fields—first selling their milk to the local creamery and eventually producing their own farmstead cheese. The family's Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. continues to produce exceptional cheeses that have won awards around the world. This picnic-ready gift crate features three Pt. Reyes favorites, as well as stuffed Greek olives; raw, unfiltered California honey; and crisp artisanal crackers. The reusable wooden crate arrives ready for gifting or sharing with family and friends.
Original Blue: Classic California blue cheese prized for its bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and a tangy, peppery finish. (6 oz.)
Toma: Semi-hard cheese with a creamy, butter flavor and a grassy, tangy finish. (6 oz.)
Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Earthy, with mushroom notes and a long salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives: Savory Greek green olives hand-stuffed with Pt. Reyes blue cheese. (7.5 oz.)
Bonnie Bee Honey: Raw California honey with delicate nuances of clover and citrusy, floral notes that perfectly complement the cheeses. (2 oz.)
La Panzanella Mini Croccantini Crackers: Crisp, light artisanal crackers finished with a touch of sea salt. (3 oz.)
- Approx. 1 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Store the stuffed olives, honey and crackers at room temperature.
- Pt. Reyes Original Blue: Cultured raw cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Pt. Reyes Toma: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, kosher salt, enzymes.
- Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives: Greek green olives, Pt. Reyes original blue cheese, canola oil.
- Bonney Bee honey: raw honey.
- La Panzanella Mini Croccantini Crackers: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), expeller-pressed canola oil, extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery