Point Reyes Cheese Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California's verdant coastal fields – first selling their milk to the local creamery and eventually producing their own farmstead cheese. The family's Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. continues to produce exceptional cheeses that have won awards around the world. This picnic-ready gift crate features three Pt. Reyes favorites, as well as almonds, crackers and Taste's boldly boozy cherries. The reusable wooden crate arrives ready for gifting or sharing with family and friends.
Original Blue: Classic California blue cheese prized for its bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and a tangy, peppery finish. (6 oz.)
Toma: Semi-hard cheese with a creamy, butter flavor and a grassy, tangy finish. (6 oz.)
Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Earthy, with mushroom notes and a long salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
Maple Pepper Almonds: Sweet, nutty, with a hint of black pepper finish. (4 oz.)
Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: The perfect complement for soft cheese and spreads, with a crunchy texture and salty, neutral flavor. (4 oz.)
Taste Elevated Boozey Thyme Cherries: Brandy, amaretto, brown sugar and spices infuse these cherries with complex flavor. (8 oz.)
- Approx. 2 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Pt. Reyes Original Blue: Cultured raw cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Pt. Reyes Toma: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, kosher salt, enzymes.
- Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Maple Pepper Almonds: Almonds, maple syrup, salt, pepper.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sourdough starter (organic wheat flour, water), organic cane sugar, organic olive oil, organic canola oil, sea salt, sel gris.
- Taste Elevated Boozey Thyme Cherries: Cherries, brown sugar, sugar, water, brandy, amaretto, thyme, kosher salt, spices.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.