Pizza Night Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy hot, delicious, restaurant-quality pizza at home. Featuring all the essentials you need to create an unforgettable pie, this set includes our signature San Marzano tomato sauce, Parmesan crust mix, a pizza stone, a pizza wheel and the Pizza Night cookbook.
- Sauce showcases natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy, simmered with fresh garlic, basil and Italian extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add olive oil and water to mix to create savory Parmesan-infused pizza crust.
- Emile Henry pizza stone is made in France of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay to withstand exceptionally high heat and produce perfectly crispy crusts.
- Pizza wheel features rotary blade that easily slices through crisp crusts and piping-hot toppings.
- Pizza Night cookbook includes more than 50 recipes to inspire creativity and help you create delicious dinners.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 oz.
- Made in USA.
- 19.2 oz. (makes three 8" crusts or one 14" crust).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 14" diam.; 16 1/2" diam. with handles.
- Made in France.
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for pizza, bread and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than standard pizza stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which is chip-resistant and safe for cutting.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Razor-sharp blade is crafted of heavy-gauge durable stainless steel.
- Built-in blade guard protects fingers.
- Polished walnut handle provides secure, comfortable grip.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Provides 5 essential recipes for pizza dough, including gluten-free and whole-wheat versions.
- Sauce recipes include tomato, olive tapenade, basil pesto, roasted red pepper pesto and classic white.
- Recipe sections include vegetarian, meat and specialty options as well as easy side dishes and salads.
- Also features pizza primer, equipment list and tips on throwing a pizza party.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
- Use & Care
- Pizza stone is for use in ovens or on grills; do not use on stovetop or over open flame.
- Pizza stone is also safe for use in the microwave, broiler and freezer.
- Hand-wash pizza wheel and dry thoroughly.
- Pizza stone is dishwasher safe.
- Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
- Parmesan Pizza Crust Mix: Unbleached wheat flour (wheat, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Parmesan cheese (milk, culture, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), yeast, salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.