J.K. Adams Pig Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by a vintage American cutting board, this pig-shaped maple board comes in handy for prep work, serving appetizers or as a playful kitchen accent. It’s made in the USA of North American maple, lightly distressed and stained for an antiqued look.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Has a convenient hole for hanging.
- Doubles as a presentation piece.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” x 9”.
- 5/8” thick.
- 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MSally1965 from Excellent board I have owned mine for 15 years. I use it almost everyday. I oil it regularly. It is just the right size and have never split. I think the people who had problems didn’t take care of theirs. Mine is so old that it is worn in the center from use. Excellent board!!Date published: 2017-10-14Rated 1 out of 5 by teacher1452 from happened to mine too I have the rooster cutting board and it too split in half after one year of use. I used it daily and closely followed the use and care instructions. Really miss it, as I used it daily.Date published: 2015-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Syphi from Pig cutting board This item was purchased for a kitchen decoration rather than to be used as a cutting board. It is for a gift for a person who collects pigs.Date published: 2013-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by VHall from Cute pig cutting board Its exactly what I thought it would be. Luv it! Totally made me smile.... I am not planning on using it though. Just one of those perfect things in a farm house...Date published: 2013-11-28Rated 1 out of 5 by blessedrn from Pig board no longer so cute I really liked my pig board but it split in less than a year and I never soaked it for any length of time :( After it split then it curved.Date published: 2013-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by TiniBeenie from Love the pig! This cutting board was given to me as a gift off our registry. It is too cute to use so it is on display in our kitchen and looks great. It's very well made of gorgeous wood.Date published: 2013-02-15Rated 5 out of 5 by AmySF from super cute This cutting board is the cutest. Not functional for a real cutting board, but great for a decoration or cheese platter. I added the initials "PIG" to the bottom, and it's adorbs!Date published: 2012-11-29