Philips Soup Maker
Chunky or smooth, hot or cold – whatever soup you crave, the Philips Soup Maker cooks it to perfection in as fast as 18 minutes. Just add your ingredients and select one of five automatic programs, including smoothies and cream-based soups. This countertop electric cooker is portable, easy to store, and also doubles as a handy blender.
- Six preset programs for pureed soup, chunky soup, cold soup/smoothies, compotes and milk-based soup.
- Manual blending function.
- Z-shaped blade blends ingredients smoothly for pureed soups and smoothies.
- Portable design features a handle and spout for easy serving.
- 1.2-liter jug serves main-course soup for two, or appetizers for four.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free plastic construction.
- Includes recipe booklet with 38 tasty recipes.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 8" x 12" high.
- 4-cup cap. (1.2 liters).
- 4.6 lb.
- Model # HR2204/70.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Caution: Blades are very sharp. Do not touch the blades.
- Hand-wash. Never immerse the Soup Maker in water. Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- Hold the handle of the jug with one hand and with the other hand lift the motor unit off the jug by its handgrip.
- Clean the blade unit and overflow sensor by rinsing them under the tap. If necessary, clean them with a soft brush.
- Clean the inside of the jug under the tap. If necessary, add dishwashing liquid and use a soft brush.
- Clean the top part of the motor unit and the outside of the jug with a moist cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Philips Soup Maker
|Philips Soup Maker||Sugg. Price $249.95 Our Price $103.96||$0|