Philips Premium Digital Airfryer with Fat Removal Technology
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This streamlined version of the Philips Airfryer features Fat Removal Technology, which creates a "tornado" of hot air that melts away excess fat from your favorite fried foods to create incredibly crispy – and healthier – results. With little to no oil, it quickly fries vegetable chips, French fries, doughnuts and more. Plus, it takes up little space on the countertop yet is large enough to prepare offerings for a crown.
- Designed with Fat Removal Technology, which creates a "tornado" of hot air that melts away excess fat from foods.
- A powerful motor combined with the Fat Removal Technology allows you to cook your favorite foods with a tablespoon or less of oil, while draining away any excess fat.
- QuickClean basket with nonstick mesh cleans up in seconds.
- Unlike traditional fryers, this air fryer doesn't require preheating, speeding up the cooking process.
- Removable nonstick-coated drawer and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HD9741/56.
- 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 11" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 12 lb. 2 oz.
- 35" cord.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- All plastic components are BPA free.
- Snack cover accessory included.
- Detachable EasyClick handle allows you to use multiple cooking accessories and enables compact storage.
- Single control dial for setting temperature and start time.
- Includes recipe booklet with more than 200 recipes.
- Additional recipes are available on the Airfryer recipe app.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean fryer after every use. Remove any oil from bottom fat reducer to prevent smoking.
- Fat reducer and fry basket are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe outside of fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Drk Jedi from Didn’t work out of the box The day I opened it 2 days after Christmas, I read the instructions, cleaned it as directed, downloaded the app... and called in to register the unit with Philips. Glad I did because after I registered it I decided to make a batch of tater tots to try it out, after several attempts to try to start it... I called Philips back and explained what was happening and the representative told me this was definitely NOT supposed to happen and I needed to take a picture of the unit and email them my information and the pic. They should send a new one out and if not, we’ll I decided I don’t need an air fryer at this point... I hope everyone else has better luck with theirs.Date published: 2019-12-28