Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
- One Day Deal
- Free Fast Shipping
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Mornings are brighter than ever with the perfect cup of coffee at your fingertips. This fully automatic machine makes lattes, cappuccinos, espresso and regular coffee, and you can adjust the strength or quantity using the intuitive touch screen. With the AquaClean water filter to greatly reduce the need for descaling, you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Makes lattes, cappuccinos, espresso and regular coffee.
- Intuitive touch display allows quick selection of coffee drinks while customizing the strength, volume and temperature.
- Milk foaming wand allows you to create silky-smooth milk for a cappuccino or latte macchiato easily.
- Adjust aroma strength and quantity via My Coffee Choice.
- AquaClean water filter allows machine to make up to 5,000 cups before descaling.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 17" x 14 1/2" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water reservoir.
- 9.75-oz. bean hopper.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Romania.
- Customize the grind from fine to coarse with the 12-setting adjustable grinder.
- Up to 20,000 cups from durable ceramic grinders.
- Keep beans fresh in aroma sealed bean container.
- Fully removable brew group makes cleaning easy.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- BPA free.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Use & Care
- Regular cleaning of the brew group prevents coffee residue from clogging up the internal circuits. Remove the brew group, rinse thoroughly with water. Carefully clean the upper filter. Let air-dry before placing it back. Do not dry the brew group with a cloth to prevent fibers from collecting inside.
- Clean the milk frother after every use to avoid buildup of milk residue.
- Machine is AquaClean enabled. Place the AquaClean water filter in the water tank to preserve the taste of coffee. It also diminishes the need for descaling by reducing limescale buildup.
- Use Philips descaler only. Do not use a descaler based on sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfamic or acetic acid (vinegar) as this may damage the water circuit and not dissolve the limescale properly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Williaaz from Excellent Coffee I was a little skeptical to purchase this Philips 3200 Series Espresso Machine without any reviews found from existing customers. But my research of Philips and Saeco and the great initial price being far less than other similar, made it easy to take a chance on my own. This machine will replace the long use of cup version instant coffee machines in our household. The machine is great and makes excellent coffee unlike what I have ever tasted in the watered down cup version coffee maker. It is a pure and fresh coffee taste that is stronger and less watered down. Very much like what you would purchased at a barista shop. I have have read feedback that these machine can be loud and messy. The grinder does make some noise, the cups coffee maker does as well, but it seems a bit muffled. In the beginning the machine does spit up some water going through the systems checks, but that dissipates over time. I did not quite take care of the requirements for the AquaClean Filter for the water dispenser. I had to read into the owners manual to figure that out. Although I have only owned this a couple of days the sensors all seem to work. It senses when the grounds and discharge container needs cleaning and won't operate until it is cleaned out. Same with low water level and coffee beans. The frothing wand and system seem to work great. This is plenty of a machine for my family and I am very pleased with it so far. Everything about a machine like this is new to us. Based on reviews of similar machines I purchased an extended warranty for peace of mind. Take advantage of the great price while it last. Con:.Date published: 2019-10-10