Peugeot Paris U Select Black Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These classic black mills feature Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms and the patented u'Select feature, which lets you choose the grind from six settings with a simple turn of the base.
- Crafted of certified sustainable beech wood with glossy black "piano lacquer" finish.
- Peugeot's u'Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Available sizes: 5", 7", 9", 12" and 16" high.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SuSu2 from Very Good but Not Great We like how well our 9" black salt and pepper mills grind, their feel in your hand, and the versatility of the different sizes of grinds. Our mills have not cracked or chipped like the white or red glossy ones but we keep them in the dining room; not in the kitchen where they can be exposed to heat and moisture. Occasionally the pepper mill stops working but turning it upside down a couple times dislodges the jammed peppercorns and it works fine again. Based on other reviews, if you plan to use the U Select Mills in the kitchen, I would recommend buying the natural or stained mills. and not the ones with the glossy "piano lacquer” finish.Date published: 2017-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefTYM from Best Pepper Mill EVER! I purchased the Peugeot Paris Pepper Mill 15 3/4" and it is absolutely worth the money. This pepper mill grinds with perfection and I can say you get your money's worth. It is the best I have ever purchased best quality and performance. I must tell you too that when I received it there were peppercorns already inside. Well when i tried the pepper mill this was the best pepper I had ever had the aroma and taste was just incredible, I called Williams and Sonoma and asked what pepper they used when they shipped the Mill to me and was told they used this the Maldon Peppercorns. I am a chef and can tell you that these are simply wonderful so I ordered quite a few boxes since there was a sale plus 20% off. The aroma and taste is just amazing once you try them you will be hooked and you will love the pepper mill as well.Date published: 2015-12-08