Peugeot Paris Grey Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
A French favorite for generations, these wooden mills feature an elegant silhouette and Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms. Adjustable from fine to coarse grind, they're ideal for the breakfast table, family dinners and casual entertaining.
- Stainless-steel accents.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Lids lift off for easy refilling.
- 9" high.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be in a blend of maximum 15% with other peppercorns.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan or blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by amy24 from Salt Shaker does not work I ordered both S&P shakers. They are very nice looking. The pepper mill works fine. The salt grinder arrived not working at all. Been trying to get someone on phone at WS for a hour.Date published: 2018-01-01Rated 3 out of 5 by E30M3Speedy from Does Not Adjust Grind! I had an old Peugeot pepper mill in red that I loved for many years and my husband got it wet and the wood split in half, so time to replace. Since I remodeled my kitchen in mostly marble, I decided on the white for the salt and gray for the pepper. The salt grinder in white has the adjustable bottom to change the thickness of the grind, but the grey does NOT--it also appears to be the only one that they make that does not. What gives? It works great as long as you want a really coarse grind ALL the time.Date published: 2016-07-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Thepastapro from Beautiful tool Beautiful grey color, well built tool. The only caveat is that if you grind with one hand on top, you will probably unscrew the top as you go, and get uneven grind. Pepper mill also is not recommended for bigger peppercorns, like pink pepper.Date published: 2015-11-12