Peugeot Paris Chef Stainless-Steel Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The elegant curves of Peugeot's Paris mill look stunning in brushed stainless steel. A French classic for generations, the Paris mill features Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms, which produce a high-output grind with a minimum of turns.
- u'Select ring on base is fully adjustable from powder-fine to coarse for precise grinding.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" high, 2 1/4" diam.
- Lid twists off for easy refilling.
- Comes filled with peppercorns or coarse salt.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be in a blend of maximum 15% with other peppercorns.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan or blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a soft dry cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CindytheDesigner from Great mills Great service I have the white lacquer salt mill and the black lacquer pepper mill. The casing on the salt mill cracked at the base after 3 years and I called Peugeot. The gal was super sweet - Candace and she emailed me a form asking about the damage and for me to send a few images of the issue. I got busy and didn't respond right away... within 3 days of my call a new salt mill came to my door! I am thrilled with the customer service. They must have used my phone number and email address to track my order to William-sonoma! I am blown away. I use my mills every day and I "put them through the mill" excuse the pun.... highly recommend ... they look and feel beautiful well worth the money.Date published: 2019-03-29Rated 2 out of 5 by Adri from Pepper mill stopped grinding This is supposed to be one of the best brand for pepper and salt mills and thats why I bought it! The salt mill is working fine but the pepper mill stopped working about 6 months of using it.Date published: 2019-03-20