Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer, Black
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A customer favorite gets even more versatile with improved functionality. Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin angel-hair strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is the attachable pin accessory that creates accordion cuts. The 4-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, both of which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Improved blade design produces a small, spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from drips.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they're cut.
- Use with firm fruit and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini and more.
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Attachable pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove – just slide in and out.
- Integral storage compartment holds blades.
- Powerful suction feet provide stability and release easily.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Comes apart easily for cleaning.
- 9 1/2" x 6" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades, then wash in warm water with mild detergent, or place on the top rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.