OXO On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The art and science of coffee get a high-tech boost from OXO's intuitive Barista Brain coffee brewing system. Its intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from start to finish, giving you the barista-quality precision of handcrafted coffee at the touch of a button.
- Meets the official Gold Cup Standard established by the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA).
- Once heated, water is maintained at the optimal temperature (197.6°–204.8°F) throughout the entire brewing process.
- Water is pumped to the brew basket in perfectly timed cycles, starting with a short cycle that allows coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction.
- Rainmaker™ showerhead evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation.
- Vacuum-insulated stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh.
- Single-serve function allows you to brew just one perfect mug.
- Includes a coffee scoop and ten paper filters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: 8710100
- 6 3/4" x 14 1/4" x 15 1/2" high.
- 9-cup cap.
- 7 lb. 11 oz.
- 1400 watts.
- Intuitive LED Interface with a backlit screen displays coffeemaker status and freshness indicator.
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer.
- An internal mixing tube ensures that coffee is blended thoroughly as it's brewed into the carafe, so the first sip is as delicious as the last.
- Cone-shaped brew basket arranges the grounds for full flavor extraction—whether you're brewing two cups or a full pot.
- Soft, non-slip handle guarantees easy pouring.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with No. 4 cone-shaped paper filters.
- After each use, hand wash the carafe and brew basket with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly.
- The brew basket, Rainmaker™ showerhead, silicone water bridge, carafe lid, coffee scoop and mixing tube are removable and top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean the outside of the coffee maker regularly with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Coffee oil stains in the carafe may be removed by placing a small amount of dishwasher detergent and water in carafe and allowing it to soak overnight. Please note that the carafe is not dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by CarolineL from Best Coffee Maker I have Ever Used! I have used every type of coffee maker out there, from a basic model to a single cup brewer to a cold brewer, and this by far makes the best coffee I have ever had. After I got a cold brewer, I never thought I would go back to drinking hot coffee, but this machine has totally changed my mind! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-26Rated 4 out of 5 by MichelleB from Great Coffee w/ Great Curb Appeal. I've been using the OXO 9-cup coffee maker for a week now, daily and sometimes in the evening. The coffee tastes wonderful and stays hot in the thermal carafe for almost six hours. The carafe has a nice soft and slip resistant handle. Curb appeal... this brewer is pleasing to the eye and it's cool to watch how the water comes up from a central tube from the tank side to the brewing side. Great coffee and a show! I've personally found the ground coffee required is less than what is mentioned in the manual, but this could also be based upon the grind or particular bean. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Mulleka from Great coffeemaker This OXO coffee maker is a great addition to my kitchen. Not only does it look good on my countertop, but it makes a great cup of coffee. This coffeemaker is quiet and brews at a consistent temperature. The coffee tastes great specially if it’s fresh. I also like the single button that controls everything and the fact that it doesn’t have a warm plate that could be ruined by accidental drips. All in all, I’m very happy with this coffee maker. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-26Rated 4 out of 5 by baden from Easy, consistent! So far so good! I have used this coffee maker the last three mornings. I've only used the 2-4 cup setting so far but have made both 2 and 4 cups and the coffee tastes consistently good. It's made some mediocre coffee beans actually taste pretty decent; will look forward to what it can do to "gourmet" beans. The timer is so easy to use, all the parts are easy to clean. I love that it doesn't have a heating element (I'm coming from an old Mr. Coffee machine that kept coffee warm by heating and burning it!) I do think it's a bit pricey, and can't comment yet on its long-term durability. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by mimi from i love it I got my coffee pot couple day ago I absolutely love it make coffee very fast coffee keeps warm all day in it. the best coffee pot I ever had made very well I just love the stainless steel matches my kitchen [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by cookie1 from sleek design the coffee pot comes with very easy to understand instructions. it was mesmerizing to watch, almost hypnotic in the way the water filters up to the brewing system. it brews a very nice cup of coffee, although I made my own personal adjustment to water/coffee ratio. the thermal pot kept the coffee at a good temperature. it's sleek design looks nice on my countertop. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by stephg from Beautiful design! This 9-cup coffee maker is sleek and beautiful. It's perfect for day-to-day but also a great size for when you have friends over. The best part- it looks great on my counter top! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Alyssak from Buy this coffee maker If you are looking for good coffee maker, this is the one to buy. I love coffee and I consider myself to be a "coffee snob." I have owned several different types of coffee makers and by far this has been the best one yet. It is super modern and stylish looking. Fits in great with my kitchen decor. It brews smooth and rich coffee whether I am making 2 cups or 9. I love that I can make a range in the amount of cups brewed if I have more than 1 person drinking coffee. I also love the fact that I can set a time to brew and my coffee is ready for me in the morning. Very convenient. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-25