Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Griddle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Pancakes and bacon for breakfast, grilled cheese for lunch, steak or burgers for dinner – our extra-large electric griddle cooks it all with finesse. A built-in temperature probe makes it easy to control heat so foods are grilled to perfection, and the backstop ledge assists with flipping.
- Portable electric griddle is ideal for countertop or table cooking and entertaining.
- Premium Quantanium nonstick coating reinforced with titanium ensures unparalleled release of foods.
- PFOA-free, multicoated nonstick cooking surface offers outstanding resistance to scratches, abrasion and wear.
- Removable temperature control probe indicates when your desired cooking temperature has been reached.
- Expansive 20" x 10 1/2" griddle surface cooks up to 8 pancakes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 24 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 3 1/4" high.
- Cooking Surface: 20" x 10 1/2".
- 4 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Powerful 1500-watt system.
- Safe to use with metal utensils.
- Built-in ledge with backstop for easy flipping of food.
- Cool-touch handles for easy transport and handling.
- Pullout drip tray collects fats for healthier meals and is easy to clean.
- Use & Care
- Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning.
- Use medium to low heat for best cooking results. Very high temperatures can cause discoloration and shorten the life span of any nonstick surface. If higher temperatures are necessary, preheat on medium heat for a few minutes.
- For best results and to preserve the nonstick coating longer, use nylon, plastic, wooden or rubber utensils.
- To avoid scratching the nonstick surface, do not stack objects on the griddle for storage.
- After use, unplug griddle and allow to cool. Remove temperature control probe from griddle.
- Remove drip tray; empty contents. Wash griddle and drip tray in soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Never immerse your appliance completely in water or other liquids.
- For stubborn food particles, loosen with a plastic cleaning pad. Avoid hard scouring of the nonstick finish as this may cause surface scratches. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, or abrasive cleaners on any part of the griddle.
- To clean the temperature control probe, wipe with a soft, damp cloth. The temperature control probe is not submersible. Make sure you dry it thoroughly before using again.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alicia121 from Works great! I bought this a year ago and have used it a ton over the past year. I love it. I feel like it cooks evenly and it’s is fairly sturdy. If I was to have one complaint it would be the time that it takes to heat up. Overall, is great! The top is still nonstick and not scratched at all.Date published: 2019-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by audve from Even heat I bought this a year ago to make pancakes, grilled cheese, and quesadillas for the family. I love this griddle. There are no stripes on the food since there is a consistent heat all over the cooktop. Though I don’t use the edges so can’t speak to that. I bought it when there were no reviews and really had low expectations so I was happily surprised to find that I love it.Date published: 2019-06-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Gail from Great consistent results! I bought this griddle about a year ago. Quesadillas, grilled sandwiches, and pancakes are perfect every time we we use this griddle. The middle section cooks as evenly as the outer edges. Just looked this up to order one for my each of my children and was very surprised by the reviews. Just used it this morning for Paleo pancakes without any butter or oil on the griddle. Worked perfectly as always!Date published: 2019-01-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Lily from Even cooking and Browns beautifully I’m 73 snd have owned many electric griddles over the years. This is by far the best I have ever owned. It cooked foods perfectly...beautiful pancakes and great burgers and eggs. Unfortunately it didn’t survive a fall from the top of the refrigerator. It will be replaced !!Date published: 2018-07-19Rated 2 out of 5 by travelbuggie from Disappointed This griddle replaced an older, cheaper one that had uneven temperature on the surface due to coils that only circled under the outer edges of the griddle. The underside of the W-S griddle also only has coils on the outer edges but the underside is completely covered by metal. If you make sure that the griddle is completely warmed up to your desired temperature, it works okay. (I think the fact that the bottom of the griddle is completely covered in metal holds and spreads the heat throughout the whole underside.) I have a tendency to want to cook bacon as soon as I turn on the griddle. When I do that, I can only put the bacon on the outer edges where the coils are located below in order to cook the bacon evenly. The griddle has a grease drainage system that goes all the way across the griddle, lessening the cooking surface area. At the same time, the wide drainage area is rather narrow in depth, making it difficult to clean. Also, add me to the list of customers who purchased the griddle online and got one with a celsius dial, rather than the fahrenheit dial that was shown on the website. In fact, when I contacted customer services, they were very sorry and sent out a second griddle. Yes, it also had a celsius dial. The next customer service rep. told me to go to a William-Sonoma store in my city which she identified as having the griddle in stock and exchange griddles there. What fun and time involvement! Yes, I finally got the right griddle but my trials weren't over. They charged me for the new griddle but failed to reimburse me for the returned ones! It only took two calls to the store to get to the person who could handle that issue and resolve it.Date published: 2018-04-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Wallace from Poor design Received this as a gift and the style is nice but functionally it’s flawed. Tried making scrambled eggs on it and the eggs all ran over the front edge and into the drip pan. Also, the drip pan is in the center front of the griddle but there is no guide to keep the grease or juice to run toward it. Everything just flows over the front edge and very little of it makes its way to the drip pan.Date published: 2018-04-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Donna from Arrived with broken handle - TWICE! I would give a zero if that was an option. I purchased this item online as a gift to my husband. Much to my dismay, when he opened it on Christmas morning the item was broken. The handle was cracked which appeared to have occurred in the packaging process of the item rather than the shipping of the item. I return the item and received a new one with no hassle. Unfortunately, it was also broken in the same exact place. What are the odds? We are not willing to give this product a third try and will purchase an electric griddle elsewhere. Even if it were to finally arrived intact, the chances of the handle breaking seem very high. At the time of my purchase, there were no other reviews posted, but upon looking again to see if anyone else had the same problem, I learned that the heating dial was in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit as show on the box. We actually had not noticed because we hadn't bothered to remove the dial it from the packaging yet! I checked the dial and it is in Celsius degrees. I think Williams Sonoma should rethink this product. We've had such good luck with William Sonoma products in the past, but this was a huge disappointment.Date published: 2018-01-07Rated 2 out of 5 by plg1 from Celsius Dial Yep -- ours arrived with a Celsius dial too, and we live in Massachusetts (box and instructions show fahrenheit)Date published: 2018-01-02
Glad to see it is PFOA free...so what is the coating on the griddle? Hi ZFBcooks, The griddle has a premium quantanium nonstick coating reinforced with titanium.Date published: 2019-01-30