Nordic Ware Sunflower Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This timesaving pan makes it easy to create six miniature cakes in the shape of sunflowers – a perfect dessert for a fall gathering. Durable cast-aluminum ensures uniform baking and delicate details, and the finished treats need nothing more than a dusting of powdered sugar or a simple glaze.
- Makes six sunflower cakelets.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees fast release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 1 3/4" high.
- 3-cup cap.
- Each cakelet: 3 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release andexcellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Perfect size! These are great for summer, fall and spring. The half cup wells are exactly what I like. They are the same size as the flower bouquet pan and just as beautiful. I used a very spongy cake batter, so I didn't get a chance to see what the details will look like in something more dense. However, they still look great glazed and I can tell that they will show everything with a better suited batter. The first picture is of a cream cheese filled vanilla cake (with a tablespoon of lemon juice for depth of flavor). The second picture is after I glazed it with a simple white glaze (powdered sugar, butter and milk). Great addition to my collection.Date published: 2019-07-24