Nordic Ware 7" Springform Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From luscious cheesecakes and tortes to savory quiches and deep-dish pizzas, you can count on this professional nonstick pan to release even the most delicate creations intact. The key to its foolproof efficiency is a classic design with removable sides that clamp tightly around the base for a leakproof seal, then spring free when you open the clamp.
- Commercial-quality steel pan conducts heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking and browning.
- Durable nonstick coating ensures easy release and cleanup.
- Springform clamp design features fully removable sides.
- Can be used to bake cakes inside the Instant Pot.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by AuntRoe from Best springpans I had these awhile ago & then switched to Wilsons. After one use, the Wilsons warped. My husband was right--you get what you pay for. I'll never make that mistake again. I had the Nordic Ware for several years before someone didn't return one of the bottoms & another started to show its wear.Date published: 2017-12-13
What is the non stick finish, please? Is it green/healthy?Hi Green Baker, The nonstick finish formula is proprietary; therefore, we cannot provide the exact make-up. It does not contain PTFE or PFOA, though.Date published: 2019-07-15
Does this pan fit in a 6 qt. Instant Pot?Hi Favoritefoodie, The Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan is 7 1/2" diam., 3" high. and fits any pressure cooker pot 8” diameter and up. A 6-Qt. Instant Pot is 12 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 13" high so this cake pan will fit in it.Date published: 2019-02-13