Nordic Ware Small Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Nordic Ware based this vintage design on an old German kugelhopf mold, which created a ring-shaped dessert similar to an American coffee cake. Designed for a petite version of the Heritage Bundt Cake, this pan turns out an intricately sculpted cake with sweeping curves. To finish the cake, just add a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Petite pan works perfectly with one Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix – or use two pans for one Williams Sonoma Bundt Cake Mix.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 3 out of 5 by cher35 from Cake stuck twice I bought this for Easter, made cake number 1 and it stuck so bad I had to start again. I greased the pan extra good and now the second cake is stuck. So much for easy release.Date published: 2017-04-15Rated 1 out of 5 by ELL1621 from Looses the Non-stick Ability So very disappointed. I bake others, such as office events, weddings, etc. I bought this product and was so excited about how beautifully my cakes from scratch turned out. After a few times baking, the cakes would no longer come out of the pan. I tried using flour in the bottom of the pan and that helped a little,but still couldn't get the cakes to come out of the pan. The other issue...with the round pans, the cakes harden around the sides of cake once the cakes cool but so far the cakes do come out of the pan. Won't buy this bakeware again! Quality doesn't hold up after multiple uses.Date published: 2016-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by SweetieA from My favorite pound cake I love my Nordic bundt pans. I have four styles and my cakes always come out perfectly shaped and evenly baked.Date published: 2016-03-06Rated 5 out of 5 by jey1031 from NOTE: Will Shorten Baking Time! Fantastic cake pan. Cakes bakes up evenly, and you only need a little loosening around the stem to get the cake to slide right out. Here is a cake pan that requires absolutely no greasing of any kind. Your cake will come out looking beautiful and without a tear. Amazing. BUT! It bakes a little too well. Check on your cake at around 20 minutes prior to the time it's due out. If still not done, check 5 minutes after that. Because the first time I used this pan, I baked the cake according to the recipe time, and it came out dry. The next time, I checked some 20 minutes prior, and it was ready. Came out moist and perfect. This pan speeds up the baking time, and you may have to shave off 15-30 minutes from the usual/recommended recipe length.Date published: 2016-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by SonomaChicago from Baked like a dream! I have used many bundt cake pans and this one worked like a dream. It baked the cake evenly and I received many compliments on my bundt cake!Date published: 2015-11-27
Will this pan fit in a 6 quart instant pot?