Nordic Ware Small Anniversary Bundt® Cake Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Introduced by Nordic Ware in the mid-20th century, the Bundt cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. We're pleased to offer a special replica of the original pan, sized for a petite version of the iconic cake. This commercial-quality pan produces an intricately sculpted dessert that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Petite pan works perfectly with one Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix – or use two pans for one Williams Sonoma Bundt Cake Mix.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote uniform rising and baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" x 8" x 3 1/4" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 2 out of 5 by AudreyBakes from Beautiful but hard to bake in This is a beautiful, heavy pan, but I found it surprisingly hard to bake in. I made a lemon poppy seed cake that I'd been baking for years, and both times the cake looked (and even tested done) on top but was raw in the middle. I don't remember ever having this problem with my old, thinner, NordicWare pan. Wondering if the heavy weight/thickness of this pan somehow prevents (instead of encourages) even baking?Date published: 2016-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by NYCLeah from Perfect Size Sometimes you don't need a big cake and this is the perfect size for a couple of people. Just divide your regular bundt pan recipes in half and you're good to go! The finish is wonderful, easy release and the classic bundt pan shape.Date published: 2016-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by LilyDOrtigia from Perfect for my Toaster Oven I own several Nordic Ware cast aluminum baking pans, but this is my new favorite! During the summer I don't like using the regular oven b/c it makes the kitchen hot, so I cook using the toaster oven, and this pan is the perfect size! As always, I use Pam non-stick spay (although NW recommends Baker's Joy with flour -the flutes on this pan are not intricate enough to warrant using the BJ). Bought it Sunday and baked a carrot cake in it the next day and cake out perfectly! Used 1/2 the batter for a regular sheet cake and ended up with 4 muffins and this Bundt cake. Going back to buy the Heritage Pan in the same size!Date published: 2015-07-03