Nordic Ware Skyline Bundt® Cake Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Contemporary architecture inspired the eye-catching silhouette of this sculptural pan. Crafted in the USA of heavyweight cast aluminum, it transforms your favorite cake recipe into a stunning centerpiece. Our exclusive nonstick finish ensures smooth release and perfectly defined detailing. After baking, finish the cake with a simple glaze or confectioners' sugar.
- Cast-aluminum construction creates beautifully defined details baked right onto your cake.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/3" diam., 5 1/3" high.
- 12-cup cap.
- 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
- Free Fast Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by JohnnieGirl from Beautiful BUT... I bake often and frequently use intricate pans. My first try in this pan refused to release. I figured it was user error until I inspected the pan more closely. The inside of the pan had a rough texture compared to the other Nordic Ware pans I own. I was able to exchange my pan in store and have been pleased since then. A good coating with my favorite baking spray was enough to make for an easy release with the replacement pan. The baking time was longer than expected due to the shape of the pan. It’s also harder to eliminate air bubbles even with spooning in the batter and tapping the pan before bake.Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Kimba88 from Great design - but anti-stick? I made a wonderful cake and I was really careful to grease it very well. But well, not enough. On youtube I saw a few tips how to use these baking pans. You really need to use a brush to get ALL of the corners and then slightly flour it.Date published: 2018-01-18