Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan
A stunning design with sweeping curves, our pan turns out six unforgettable cakelets. The swirled shape is perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar, for easy, elegant desserts and sweet snacks.
- Makes six smaller versions of our popular Heritage Bundt cake.
- Charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Makes six smaller versions of our popular Heritage Bundt cake.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 15" x 9" x 1 3/4" high overall.
- 4-cup cap. total.
- Cakelet well: 3 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" deep.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loveprettyfood from Great pan Pretty cakes I have used this pan several times. I use a good quality baker's non-stick spray and apply liberally. The cake releases easily and if you clean the pan when it is warm, it is an easy clean up. One pan holds the equivalent of ONE layer cake or 1/2 pound cake. I purchased 2 pans. Favorite part is that the pretty cakelet has lots of crispy edges (not burnt; not hard) when you bake a pound cake. Perfect pan for baking for a fundraising event. Pretty cakelet fits and displays well in a plastic clamshell type container.Date published: 2015-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by ehmuhlee from elegant and timeless swirls As with all Nordic Ware pans, this proves to be such a great purchase to give baking some extra oomph. I love the size of these bundtlettes and the versatility. I've started also using it as a slightly less conventional muffin pan (my blueberry muffins are pictured). I want to bake more simply to use this pan.Date published: 2015-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt(R) Cake Pan Adorable! Perfect portion size bundt cakes. Your guests will be delighted. Your cakes will release perfectly from the pan. Just remember to always brush with room temperature butter or vegetable shortening with a light dusting of flour before pouring your batter into the pan. Avoid using non-stick aerosol baking sprays as you could build up a sticky hard to remove residue on your pans over time. Let cool in pans for 10 - 15 minutes on wire rack before release your cakes. Enjoy Your Baking!Date published: 2015-02-16Rated 4 out of 5 by TinasWorld from Handsome Bakeware Beautiful sturdy bundt pans, I look forward to baking mini rum cakes.Date published: 2014-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by scrTN from Beautiful mini cakes Used the recipe that came with pan; also used non-stick spray with flour added (baking spray), and the results were perfect! Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, tap the pan, and the cakes came out perfectly, and the design makes them look very special. I also have the full-sized Heritage pan, and it's great, too.Date published: 2014-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Nyliram from Elegant Individualized Portions LOVE this design! I also have the 10 cup Heritage bundt cake pan and had to buy the mini version too. Super happy with the quality, durability and weight too. This is a great alternative for those who are into portion control. It is also perfect when serving dessert, since you don't have to cut a cake, just serve the individualized mini gorgeous cake and violà. NOTE: America made! It doesn't get any better than that!Date published: 2014-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Salzburg from cute little bundt cakes I just love love love... this pan. It makes festive little cakes,I was so impressed that I ordered a second one. I love the feel of the pan and it is a pleasure to use. I am making little cakes for my adult son for his birthday and it will be offered to about 20 people and it will be a great hit. You could not go wrong in buying this pan.Date published: 2014-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by MPMLJ from Awesome Pan! Mini cakes turned out perfect. I'm absolutely in love with this pan. Ended up buying another one.Date published: 2014-05-02