Nordic Ware Beehive Cakelet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Create a buzz with adorable honeycomb treats to share with your hive. Our cast-aluminum pan creates six domed cakelets adorned with ridges, arched doorways and bees while its nonstick finish ensures easy release. Add a light glaze or a sprinkling of confectioners' sugar – and enjoy.
- Commercial-quality pan produces 6 beehive-shaped cakelets accented with honeybees.
- Made of durable cast aluminum, which promotes even baking and crisp details.
- Use with any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix or your favorite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 7 1/2" x 2 1/4" high.
- Wells (6): 2 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- 3-cup cap. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure it fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.