Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Crown Bundt® Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bake a cake impressive from every angle. Designed in honor of Nordic Ware's 70th-anniversary, this sculptural Bundt® pan pays homage to the company's Scandinavian roots with elegant peaks and ridges, delicate concaves and smooth ribbon detailing. A gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees a smooth release so every ridge and curve is well defined and ready for decoration – we recommend a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Commercial-quality Bundt® pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- A premium gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams Sonoma Mix or a favorite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by SutoJL from We love these pans! To make sure you get a cake that will release I HIGHLY recommend you also get the Bak-Klene Nonstick Baking Spray and give it a good spray before you put your batter in it. I have at least five of these pans and we keep buying them as gifts for family members along with the spray. Did I mention you need the spray?Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Loves2Bake from Very versatile pan! I own six Williams-Sonoma bundt pans and this one is probably my favorite!Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by CherylNY from Amazing Bundt Pan! I bought this amazing Bundt pan a few months ago and I love it! It makes an amazing cake each time- I always use baking spray with flour and release it from the pan 10mins out of the oven.Date published: 2018-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnnieGirl from Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!! Get this pan! Pretty details, good capacity, even baking, an easy release and stunning cakes! Winner!Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by VickyMoser from Perfect Results !! The pan is solid but not heavy. The cake comes out easy and with all the details of the pan. My family love it. This is a cranberry pudding .Date published: 2017-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Jkg1986 from Beautiful results! The pan works beautifully! The cake comes out clean with great detail. So far 3 friends have bought this pan after seeing mine. :)Date published: 2017-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by JanIce from Baking Art! Beautiful Pan! I purchased the Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Crown pan about 3 months back. I have used this 3 times since purchasing and love it! The pan is 'baking art'. I use this pan for a triple chocolate cake recipe and the cake comes out gorgeous! Highly recommend.Date published: 2017-03-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella from Absolutely PERFECT My wonderful husband bought this for me for my birthday, and immediately started preheating my oven as soon as I opened it. This Bundt Pan is amazing! I prepared the pan with shortening and flour and let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting. My cake released from the pan with ease. The fine intricate detail of the cake is breathtaking! Cleanup is a breeze too. I was prepared to spend significant time cleaning all the little nooks and crannies, but a sponge with warm soapy water and a good rinse was all I needed to do! Its almost too pretty to store in a cabinet! If you're looking for a beautiful, quality bundt pan that will give you gorgeous cakes and last for many years, BUY THIS!Date published: 2017-03-03
Please tell me how many cups this bunt pan holds. Hi Tessa, The capacity of this Bundt pan is 10 cups.Date published: 2019-02-18